Professional upholstery cleaning at a very affordable price.
Atlanta Peachtree Cleaning’s upholstery cleaning service can restore the beauty and extend the life of your favorite sofa, chair, or other upholstered furniture. Peachtree Cleaning gets your upholstery deep down clean and fresh, bringing back the vibrant color and beauty.
Upholstered furniture uses a variety of materials and methods of manufacturing the furniture. One upholstery cleaning process will not work on all upholstered furniture. Special characteristics such as color fastness and dimensional stability of the fabric must be considered.
We offer an assortment of effective upholstery cleaning solutions for upholstery. After testing the fabric for colorfastness, we will determine exactly how your piece should be cleaned.
We also clean leather upholstery.
- Sofa and Loveseat Combo 119.00
- Sectional Sofa 109.00
- Sofa 75.00
- Loveseat 65.00
- Livingroom Chair 49.00
- Diningroom Chair 19.00
Upholstery Cleaning Process:
- Fabric Identification:Natural fibers: cotton, wool, silk, etc.Synthetic fibers: polyester, nylon, polypropylene, etc.
- We brush your upholstered furniture down with a soft (horsehair) brush: Dust, crumbs, hair, and other micro insolubles gets wedged between the woven fibers of the fabric and become lodged. A light brushing loosens these particles so they can be removed prior to wet or dry cleaning.
- Our Truck Mount vacuum system will then be incorporated into the process: Removing dust and hair prior the wet or dry cleaning dramatically improves the finished work tremendously. Many companies attempt to save time by skipping this very important step.
- Check for Colorfast: We test for colorfastness on all natural fibers around inconspicuous areas.
- We determine solutions to be used base on two factors:
Natural or synthetic fiber.
- Proceed with the appropriate upholstery cleaning process. The results of fabric identification and colorfast will determine which upholstery cleaning method is most appropriate:
Truckmount Hot Water Extraction
Dry Foam upholstery cleaning
- Many upholstered fabrics need to be groomed after cleaning. Micro Fibers and Crushed Velvets are just a couple