Chimney Repair & Fireplace Repair:
Owning a home is an important responsibility and having a regular chimney repair and fireplace repair and maintenance program can extend the longevity of your chimney and fireplace and prevent expensive repairs from happening. Keeping your chimney well maintained will also improve the efficiency of the heating system and eliminate hazards.
A well maintained chimney can make all the difference in the effective performance of a fireplace and ensuring the safety for you and your family.
Our comprehensive chimney service and inspection ensures that we check every fundamental aspect of your chimney to ensure there are no defects left unfixed.
We service all types of fireplaces and wood stoves including: gas fireplace, wood burning fireplace, masonry fireplace, prefabricated fireplace (prefab fireplace), electric fireplace, brick fireplace, and stone fireplace. We provide a complete line of maintenance services and fix all common fireplace problems including:
- Fireplace refacing and remodeling
- Fireplace restoration and renovation
- Gas jets blocked or clogged
- Gas odors
- Install gas insert
- Install new flue liner
- Install new fireplace screen
- Install new glass
- Oversized or Undersized flue liner
- Smoking fireplace
- Sparks flying out from the chimney
- Trouble opening or closing the damper
- Trouble with fires going out / not drawing well
- Water leak from chimney or fireplace
- Birds, squirrels, or pest chimney removal
- Broken damper
- Fireplace cleaning and sweeping
- Chimney leaning or sagging
- Chimney or fireplace blockage
- Conversion to gas
- Cracked bricks or stones
- Cracked or crumbling mortar
- Creosote buildup
- Fireplace doors not opening or closing properly
- Firebox repair
- Fireplace hearth repair
- Fireplace inspection
- Fireplace installation
Chimney Cap Installation:
Chimney caps are made from a variety of materials. The most common are galvanized, stainless steel, and copper. Caps made of stainless steel and copper will last longer than those made of regular galvanized metal and normally carry an extended warranty. Spending a little extra for a good quality chimney cap will be money well spent and there will be no danger of rust staining the chimney.
- Keep out rain, sleet, and snow.
- Keep out animals and birds.
- Keep out leaves, twigs, and other debris which could lead to a blockage or chimney fire.
- Keep sparks from leaving the chimney and igniting nearby combustibles.
- Help eliminate wind induced downdrafts.